Awaken the mystery of the old ways and restore balance and harmony in your life by connecting with the magical world of the nature spirits.
Fairies are nature spirits and the guardian angels of the natural world. They are drawn to humans who have a love of nature, an affinity with healing or a belief in a world beyond our own. Flavia Kate Peters has had a connection with the fairies since childhood and is a wisdom keeper of their magic realm. In this book, she unveils the secrets of the mysterious fairy world and teaches:
- where to find fairies and how to communicate with them
- spells, meditations, invocations and exercises for connecting to fairy energy
- the different types of fairies - gnomes, sylphs, salamanders and undines - and their roles
- rituals for receiving help and healing from the fairies
- ceremonies, such as Fire Scrying, Moon Bathing and Fairy Circling, to strengthen your connection to the natural world
This book was previously published under the title Fairies (Hay House Basics series).