Compiled by Santoshan (aka Stephen Wollaston)
Glyn Edwards worked as a medium for over 40 years and was internationally regarded as one of the finest mediums and teachers of psychic and spiritual science in the UK.
This book is a unique collection of Glyn’s inclusive and grounded wisdom on spiritual and mediumistic realms of unfoldment as well as a wonderful tribute book that honours his life and work. In this combined treasury of his teachings and memories about him, numerous insights and fond recollections are shared alongside various photographs.
The opening section and first part of the book has a detailed biography about Glyn and heartfelt stories by people whose lives he touched. The second part includes a collection of quotations, articles, workshop sections and exercises by Glyn, which include practical advice for awakening to the ever-present world of the spirit and the oneness of spiritual living. In all, this is an inspiring addition to other essential titles by Glyn Edwards.
Preface / Introduction / Glyn Edwards (biography)
PART ONE: MEMORIES AND TRIBUTES:
- Glyn’s Help with My Unfoldment ~ Ron Jordan
- Meeting Glyn at the Arthur Findlay College ~ Morag MacLellan
- A Message from Glyn in Australia ~ Joanne Becker
- A “Short” Appreciation of a Unique Human Being ~ Susan Farrow
- Remembering Glyn ~ Carole Lynne
- Some Treasured Memories ~ Janet Glasgow
- The Purple Silk Dress ~ Geoffrey Saunders
- Memories of a Beautiful Man ~ Jane Roberts
- A Deep and Long Friendship ~ Santoshan (Stephen Wollaston)
- Shared Memories and Grateful Thanks ~ Mark Stone
- Glyn at Longton Spiritualist Church ~ Kathryn Shirley
- Spirit Ambassador ~ Micky Havelock
PART TWO: SELECTION OF TEACHINGS AND REFLECTIONS BY GLYN EDWARDS:
- Intuitive Arts
- Varieties of Unfolding Mediumistic Experience
- Meetings with a Yoga Master
- Realms of Knowing
- Books and Recordings by or with Glyn Edwards
ABOUT THE COMPILER: The compiler, Santoshan (aka Stephen Wollaston), studied world religions and religious education at King’s College London, is a member of GreenSpirit’s editorial and publications team and an author, coauthor and editor of several books, including ‘Rivers of Green Wisdom’ and ‘Spirituality Unveiled’. Glyn Edwards and Santoshan were close friends for 26 years and worked on various books and projects together.
Paperback 112 pages