These Goloka Nature's Rose incense cones are to be used with a backflow burner to create impressive smoke flow displays.
There are 24 cones per resealable tin with a burning time of approx 20 minutes per cone.
Goloka have been creating quality incense for over 16 years.
- Designed to be used only with backflow burners
- Burn indoors in an area away from any sudden air movements.
- Backflow cones can to take up to 10 minutes to create a smoking/mist effect when used with a backflow burner
- After burning it is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason we recommend protecting any furniture the backflow burner is placed upon suitably. The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth or I use a citrus cleaning wipe.
- These cones do smell different from the normal Goloka sticks and cones (in the same fragrance) due to how the cones are made to make the smoke that flows downwards.
- There is a smoky after smell from backflow incense cones due to ingredients used to make smoke flow.