The function of a medium is to be a conduit between this life and the afterlife or spirit world. Every medium is intuitive or psychic, but not every psychic is a medium.
This book explores:
- How to still the mind to enable spirits to communicate with you
- Sitting in the power and opening up to authentic messages
- Working with the aura and reading the signs and symbols that surround people
- Connecting to your spirit guide and learning their signature or calling card
- The three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- How to set up a home circle and work with others...and much more!
This title was originally published within the Hay House Basics series.
Gordon Smith is one of the UK's best known and loved mediums. His ability to communicate with Spirit extends to names, dates and even street names, and has led to appearances on TV and radio, and in newspapers both in the UK and around the world. He has regular columns in The Daily Record and Fate &. Fortune. He lives in London.