You may have heard people blaming their troubles on Mercury retrograde, but do you actually know what it is, why it happens and how to harness the opportunities this tricky period can present? The Mercury Retrograde Book offers up practical tools and definitive interpretations to help you do just that. Mercury retrograde doesn't have to be a time of stress and misfortune. Discover how to embrace the cycle and work with it for wonderful changes and second chances.
- RENEW current commitments before taking on new ones
- REVIEW decisions that need some second thoughts
- REVAMP anything and everything
- RESEARCH your next best step in life
- RETRIEVE items that have been buried under a mountain of clutter
- RECONNECT with friends and relatives
- RESOLVE conflicts and tensions so that you can make a fresh start
Yasmin Boland is a Sunday Times bestselling astrology author, and her horoscopes, astrology and New Age columns are read by millions of people each week.
Kim Farnell is an astrological consultant and writer, and she is the author of several books.